Better management practices for tilapia culture in Egypt
- This work was undertaken as part of the CGIAR Research Program on Fish Agri-Food Systems (FISH) led by WorldFish. The program is supported by contributors to the CGIAR Trust Fund. FISH is developing the better management practices (BMP) guidelines at the global level and contextualized BMP resources at the country level to support sustainable and responsible tilapia farming in WorldFish focal and scaling countries. This country specific BMP instruction manual, produced as part of this approach, is hoped to enhance the capacity of grow-out farmers and extension service providers in Egypt to support scaling of WorldFish technologies (e.g. GIFT) and package of practices (e.g. BMPs).
- Sustainable aquaculture 
Ahmed Ibrahim, N.
- Ahmed Mohamed Nasr-Allahhttps://orcid.org/0000-0001-6299-8556
- Malcolm William Dicksonhttps://orcid.org/0000-0003-2181-2625
- Diaa Abdel Reheem Al-Kenawyhttps://orcid.org/0000-0001-7737-6880
- Nabil Ahmed Ibrahimhttps://orcid.org/0000-0002-2007-7684
- Shimaa El Sayed Mohamed Alihttps://orcid.org/0000-0002-0227-8124
- Harrison Charo Karisahttps://orcid.org/0000-0001-5323-794X